my facebook badge

Friday, September 16, 2011

im so useless

2nd day of classes,
home wif pressure n sadness..

i dun even understand the lecture..
i have no general knowledge..

1st class test,
Q: in Glasgow what does IFSD stand of? ( How do i know tat? hello im international student)
Q2: name a Glasgow estate agent. (how do i know again??!!)
Q3:how much is the most exp. house sold in Scotland??

and much much more...

how do i know all of this..izzit me or im choosing the wrong course..
cant stand it anymore n my tears came off..
i hate uni live..i hate being a international students..everyone should pity me n be my friend??

what the heck tutorial is tat??
asking me to select a developement which has recently been developed..n how 2 i know Glasgow development???

i cant give up n go bak wif nth..bro proudly graduated..n how come i cant???

its so tough 4 me right now..what should i do???? haiz~~~
trying 2 read the powerpoint again..n still cant do the question..

cant stand if anymore..i hate uni life!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. 我突然有这个感动想跟妳分享这段金文:
    "我要向群山举目,
    我的帮助从哪里来呢?
    我的帮助是从造天地的耶和华而来。
    祂必不使你的脚滑倒;
    保护你的必不打盹。
    看哪!保护以色列的,
    必不打盹,也不睡觉。
    保护你的是耶和华,
    耶和华在你的右边荫庇你。
    白天太阳必不伤你,
    夜里月亮必不害你。
    耶和华要保护你脱离一切灾祸,
    祂要保护你的性命。
    你出你入,耶和华要保护你,
    从现在直到永远。" (诗篇121篇)
    Have faith in Him~ God bless ^^

    ReplyDelete