my facebook badge

Saturday, November 27, 2010

my 1st SNOW n snow FIGHT!!!!!

7.00 pm
- i was play n gossiping in my friend`s flat...

9.00 pm
- i was eating hot pot in his flat...

10.00 pm
- they r watching 2012 in the tv of scotland..

11.00pm
- wtf !!! its snowing....

everyone was sreaming, shouting outside...
we r so exciting....
i never saw a real snow b4..
it is so romantic...

when we taking so memoritic picture, my friend throw snowball at me!!!
we start 2 have snow fight...
sreaming so loud tat everyone came down n throw at us...
walao ei......
hit by snowball is tat painful u know...
my leg my hand..gosh....

<------ when the snow is getting bigger
<------- tat arabic ppl wants 2 join us...



<--- i like tis pic...


<--- when i wake up in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment