my facebook badge

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

CONCENTRATE...shuwen

please...
i beg u...please concentrate on ur studies...
every weekends when i open my eyes tell myself is," nid 2 study later.!!"
but open my computer,open my msn, checkin any comment on fb..

then.........................
my eyes stuck at the computer...
y???? then automatically open the PPS..

gosh...exam is on wednesday..
2moro n 2moro...
n now is tuesday nite..
my friend order 2 large king size pizza n come 2 my flat..
talking,playing n talking..

tell myself again 2 study...
n NOW???
still blog-ing...

abu.................................
shuwen ar shuwen...
ur dad work hard 4 u 2 study in UK..
pls~~~study hard...
all the classmates got 100% in the class..
u r nt in secondary school anymore..
ur classmates r all smarter than u..
ur classmates r always look down on u...

5S3...i miss u...
no stress...
playing talking n talking in the class...
sleeping when teacher is teaching...
sleeping in sejarah test...
write a word den go 2 sleep in the exam...
haiz~~~

work hard...shuwen..
brain ar brain..please let me concentrate..

can anyone teach me how?????
argh...........................................

2 comments: