my facebook badge

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

my new life in glasgow


8/9/2010
my new life starts...
how can i cook myself???
how can i live hostel wif myself??
how can i go school without a friend???
how can i clean my own toilet??
how can i study without some friends???
how can i be in the cold weather??

everything in the top nt my problem anymore..
i can cook myself bt wif my friends...
i slept in the hostel 4 3 nights..
i went 2 orientation without a friend..
i clean my own toilet..
i study wif china friends..
i actually walk in the cold weather wif heavy rain n big wind..

bt i miz my mom`s cook..
i miz my friend in school..
i miz my bed..
i miz my bedroom..
i miz sibu`s weather..
i miz m`sia food..
i miz Red carrot,cafe cafe,papa & siam,qin shan,apollo,parkson...
glasgow is reli pretty..
a place tat all people wear skirt..
bt if tat the weather,i will like glasgow a lot..


No comments:

Post a Comment