my facebook badge

Monday, September 20, 2010

i miss home soo soo much

i miss home.................
i miss everyone at home.....

be strong....
i must be strong...

but y i cant????
why????

my leg so pain...
my leg have something wad they called sores..
my nose bleeding when i`m running nose..
n i dunnoe y....
i will get cold when it is cold...
i`m sick everyday n winter haven come yet...
nothing in tis happen in sibu...
no mom,no dad,no grandma grandpa,no bro....

hei,mom n dad...
tis something 4 u..
i miss u so much..
i cant believe i nid 2 leave u 4 so long...
mom n dad....
i love u sooo soo much,,,,
no i jz noe how good it is at home...
how good it is wif u guys...

i cant stand it anymore...

bt i cant easily fall down...
tis is the way i`m be strong n independent...

dear God,
u r the creator of everything...
i nid 2 thank u 4 putting me in tis family..
i nid 2 appeciate wad u had given me..
u came here 2 let me noe,
having painful leg,get cold,bleeding nose...
is just nothing...
face all tis thing n u will getting stronger....
n the next `taffer` (4got how 2 spell tat..)
is waiting 4 me..
bt no matter how hard it is u always will be my side..
how great is ur love...
thanks so much...God...

No comments:

Post a Comment