my facebook badge

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

WEATHER...!!!



the things i never do it right is my wearing...
the morning when i wake up the sun soo bright...
so nice 2 have sun...n mood so gud when it is sunny...

but when i`m ready 2 go 2 school....
the weather turn dark n heavy rain...

i`m dressed up properly already den go back 2 my room n dress warmer cloth...

rainning make me so moody...

cant imagine how winter is...
only 4 hours day time...ho..........................

but look the bright way the season make my life so interesting.

walking half way 2 school starts 2 pouring...
taking my umbrella out n it sun comes out...

the weather forecast told me today is going 2 rain,
n wearing a warmer cloth then the sun so bright..
the weather forecast said today will be sunny,
then shower 4 the whole day...

quite interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment